*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
"These deluxe lineman gloves are made with select heavyweight 3½ oz. cowgrain leather that has been treated with a fluoro-chemical water-repellent emulsion for excellent water, oil, and stain-repellent properties. (The soft, breathable qualities of the leather are not affected by this water-repellent treatment.)
Thanks to the Kevlar® lining that runs from the fingertips to the end of the cuffs, these gloves also provide impressive ANSI level A4 cut resistance and ANSI level 5 puncture protection. Other special features include our performance thumb/palm patch, which reinforces critical-wear areas with a double layer of leather. A heavy-duty 3M™ retroreflective silver strip flanked by two high-viz bands is also sewn across the back of each of the 4” leather cuffs for ultimate visibility. These Endura® Gloves meet the ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 standard for high visibility accessories.
The cuffs are split cowhide to give great wrist and forearm protection while climbing poles and stellar abrasion resistance. These gloves are also sewn with Kevlar® thread for extra seam strength.
For winter applications, this style is also available with a Thinsulate™ liner (#365DLX2TKG).
Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
For more information on Leather Lineman Gloves click the following link: http://www.superiorglove.com/work-gloves/leather-gloves/lineman-leather-gloves
- Made with select heavyweight 3½ oz. cowgrain leather
- Excellent water, oil, and stain-repellent properties
- Performance thumb/palm patch
- Cuffs include 3M™ retroreflective silver strips flanked by two high-viz bands for ultimate visibility
- These Endura® Gloves meet the ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 standard for high visibility accessories
- Cuffs also feature high quality split-leather for stellar abrasion resistance
- Inner Kevlar® lining provides ANSI level A4 cut protection and ANSI level 5 puncture resistance
- Sewn with Kevlar® thread for extra seam strength"
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair