A popular choice steel pole climber that has a contoured shank and an offset stirrup.
NOW features Buckingham’s patented GRiP™ technology that keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole, which reduces cutouts and maximizes comfort.
*The climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
GRiP™ technology features & benefits:
- GRiP™ Technology keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- GRiP™ Technology aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for a better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- GRiP™ Technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
- Also allows for deeper penetration into tree/bark without having to adjust your foot to make it happen. Just climb naturally and your gaff will get consistent deeper penetration.
Includes standard length sleeves, model 9204 – adjusting from 16 1/4″ to 18 3/4″.
BLACK HOOK & LOOP CLIMBER STRAPS:
The Patented Hook and Loop climber straps are Buck's newest addition to foot straps. These easy on and easy off hook and loop straps are great for Rodeo participants!
- Manufactured from soft, pliable 1 3/4″ nylon
- This foot strap offers an increased surface area for added comfort to the top and back of the foot.
- The hook and loop cinch provides a fast and easy attachment while providing the user an extra tight fit.
- Overall length 29″.
BLACK HOOK & LOOP BIG BUCK™ WRAP PADS:
The Big Buck™ Wrap Pad is a combination of your two favorite climber pads. We have taken the adjustability of the hook and loop wrap pad, the increased surface area of the Big Buck™ pad, and added a moisture-wicking Dri-lex lining.
HIGH-VIS MAGNETIC GAFF GUARDS:
Introducing our new magnetic gaff guard! It features a strong magnet that keeps it securely attached to all manufacturer's pole and tree gaffs. High-vis green makes it easy to find in the field.
|Product Name:||Steel Pole GRiP™ Climber Kit With Big Buck™ Wrap Pads|
|Gaff Attachment Type:||Screw & Dowel|
|Gaff Angle:||16 Degrees|
|Foot Straps:||Yes / Model No: 21401C-BL|
|Foot Strap Length - Strapped:||17"|
|Foot strap Length - Unstrapped:||29"|
|Climber Pads:||Yes – Model No: 3202C-BL|
|Stirrup Width:||Standard- 4 1/2″|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
Cushion Wrap Pad Instructions
Climber Sleeve Insert Installation Instructions
Guide to Maintenance of Buckingham Tree Climbers
Climber Pad Instructions
Gaff Guard Instructions
Big Buck Wrap Pad Instructions
Lugless Gaff Instructions
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair