*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
This new version of the OX BLOCK™ features the OX HORN™ on the shackle top. With its 2” gate opening, it is designed to replace a non-rated “meat hook” currently in use by many linemen. It has a working load limit of 2500 pounds with the gate closed and a 1000 pound working load limit with the gate open.
This OX BLOCK™ handline assembly, as a whole, can be used for hurtman rescue. All components used for rescue must have a 5000 lb. rating, configured to accept human support. For rigging, ensure the weak link has a 4 to 1 safety factor.
The OX BLOCK™ is a rope snatch block with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads.
It allows the rigging professional to handle loads with greater control. When lowering loads, tension is transferred from the worker to the OX BLOCK™.
- The patented OX BLOCK™ replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks and various snatch blocks.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK™ can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- ASME B30 Compliant
|Product Name:||OX Block™ with OX Horn™ & Sling|
|Gate Opening Capacity:||1.5"|
|Adjustable Sling:||4' x 5/8"|
|Hook To Eye|
|Sheave To Eye|
|OX Block Standards:||ASME B30 Compliant|
|Gate Opening Capacity:||2"|
|WLL:||2,500 lbs. (Closed Gate) / 1,000 lbs. (Open Gate)|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Instructions & Warnings
*To view other Ox Block videos, click the menu in the upper left of the video frame.
Ox Block™ Overview
Ox Block™ Training
Ox Block™ Pole Top Rescue Training
Ox Block™ Anchorage Training
Ox Block™ Lift & Lower Training
Tower Rescue Training
Ox Block™ Demonstration at NLC
Pole Top Rescue with Crossarm
Pole Top Rescue with Bare Pole
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair