Takes Buckingham’s OX BLOCK™ Clevis Top to the next level with the newest addition, the Buck Pin. The original design featured a shoulder bolt design which required a ratchet and a hex wrench to remove the lock nut. It also required a new lock nut every time you change accessories, but the Buck Pin makes this process much easier. Now you can simply remove the pin at the press of a button!
- The patented OX BLOCK™ replaces standard handline blocks, parted blocks and various snatch blocks.
- Has greater WLLs than blocks of similar size.
- When configured with optional pulleys, the OX BLOCK™ can be used to create a 4:1, 5:1 or 6:1 mechanical advantage reducing the amount of force needed to lift heavy loads.
- The advantage of the pulleys used by Buckingham is the swivel side plate that allows for quick and easy rope installation without removing the pulley from the connecting device.
- ASME B30 Compliant
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
An OX BLOCK™ Clevis Top with a Buck Pin and an orange hook is a versatile design allowing the user to customize the attachment options with authorized Buckingham accessories. The hook can also be attached directly to a suitable anchor point.
- The Buck Pin is a SLIC Pin specifically customized to fit our Ox clevis top. The advantage of the Buck Pin is that it allows the user to add or remove accessories more quickly and easily than the shoulder bolt does.
The OX BLOCK™ is a rope snatchblock with an integrated friction bar used for:
- Snubbing loads
|Product Name:||OX BLOCK™ CLEVIS TOP w/ Buck Pin and HOOK|
|Gate Opening Capacity:||1.5"|
|Weight (OX Block™ ONLY):||2.15|
|Connector:||Clevis Top Hook|
|HOOK TO EYE:|
|SHEAVE TO EYE:|
|OX Block™ Standards:||ASME B30 Compliant|
|Made In USA?:||Yes|
Instructions & Warnings
Ox Block In Use
*To view other Ox Block videos, click the menu in the upper left of the video frame.
Ox Block™ Overview
Ox Block™ Training
Ox Block™ Pole Top Rescue Training
Ox Block™ Anchorage Training
Ox Block™ Lift & Lower Training
Tower Rescue Training
Ox Block™ Demonstration at NLC
Pole Top Rescue with Crossarm
Pole Top Rescue with Bare Pole
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair