The BuckStep™ 2.0 is a two-part BuckStep™ suspension trauma relief system designed to alleviate the effects of orthostatic intolerance, also known as suspension trauma. It can be used by users up to 420 lbs. and can be used by either right-handed or left-handed users. This product allows a victim to immediately deploy a body support system that allows for improved blood circulation and the ability to move and flex muscles until rescue. The Patent Pending BuckStep™ 2.0 Suspension Trauma System is compact and easy to attach to a full body harness.
Benefits & Features:
- Two-part design allows for a more compact design and provides easier length adjustments compared to the one-part BuckStep™ system.
- New adjustment buckles located at harness for easier length adjustments and added strength.
- Girth hitches to the harness for easy attachment.
- The ring and connector design aids in connection of the two trauma straps.
- Small/compact pouches, just 4 ½” x 2” in size.
- Lightweight- 3.4 oz. (each), 6.8 oz. (pair).
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
**ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements & ANSI Z359. Meets OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii).
|Product Name:||BuckStep™ 2.0 Suspension Trauma Relief System:|
|Connection Type:||Girth hitch|
|Trauma Strap Connection:||Ring & Snap connector|
|Size:||4 1/2" x 2"|
|Material:||Pouch- Navajo, Straps- Kevlar|
|Weight Limit||420 lbs.|
|Weight:||3.4 oz.(each), 6.8 oz. (Pair).|
|Made in USA?||Yes|
Instructions & Warnings
Suspension Trauma I&W
Buckstep 2.0 Demonstration
Other fine products
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair