- Home Energy Absorbing Lanyards
- BuckOhm™ buckyard with loop and dielectric snap - 84+G1E16S1/84+G1E16S
Buckingham’s new BuckOhm™ line of energy absorbing lanyards are designed for working conditions with electrical hazards, making this a great option for substation and other utility work. Dielectric hardware eliminates the potential of static electricity being transferred through steel hardware if working around an energized conductor in wet or damp conditions. Also, Dielectric hardware has a better resistance to corrosion in extreme conditions (hot/humid or salty air environments).
Introducing the new BuckOhm™ BuckYard, energy absorbing lanyard with dielectric hardware! This new lanyard is available in two color options; BuckViz Safety Green or Black. This version of the BuckOhm™ BuckYard should be used with a full body harness. Buckingham recommends the BuckOhm™ Dielectric X-Style Harness (603A8Q1) which also has dielectric hardware.
BuckOhm™ BuckYard w/loop:
- Dielectric locking snap hook on one end and web loop on the other end.
- Web loop can be hitched to a dielectric or steel D-ring. Dielectric snaps can be attached to a web loop (with wear guard) or dielectric steel D-ring.
- Interior materials stretch to reduce the arresting force to less than 900 lbs.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
*Orders for 84+G1D16S1 received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
|Product Name:||BuckOhm™ BuckYard with Loop & Dielectric Snap|
|Overall Length:||4', 4.5', 6'|
|Number of Legs:||1|
|Connector Type:||Locking Dielectric Snaphook & Web Loop|
|Connector Material:||Dielectric / Nylon Loop|
|Material Type:||Nylon Web|
|Maximum Free Fall:||6'|
|Average Arresting Force:||900 lbs.|
|Red Wear Center:||No|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Product Type:||Fall Arrest / Fall Restriction|
|Standards:||ANSI Z359.13, ASTM F887|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Instructions & Warnings
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair