Buck PORT-A-WRAPS are compact rope friction devices designed for lowering heavy objects from height in a controlled and predictable manner. The Buck Port-A-Wrap has been widely popular among the modern-day arborist, old school arborist would lower heavy wood by wrapping the lines around nearby trees causing damage to trees and often causing accidents. With the Buck Port-A-Wrap lowering heavy wood can be controlled and done at a much faster pace while also lowering the potential for an accident. The user-friendly design also makes attaching rigging line a breeze!
- Based off the original Buckingham Port-A-Wrap III, the Port-A-Wrap XL is bigger and stronger with the same great improvements.
- The 601XN maintains proper bend ratio on the lowering line allowing maximum strength and friction control.
- With a 7/8″ lowering rope capacity, the longer nickel plating over steel tube has ample room for wraps.
Many of those who work on towers are now beginning to use the port-a-wrap as a cost-effective friction control device. By simply attaching the port-a-wrap to the base of a tower, you can use it to safely lower loads (like a set of bells) from an elevated location. The additional eye allows the user to attach a set of rigging blocks like the Buck Riggers or the Buck Side Swivels to raise loads prior to lowering them. Tie off/redirect cleats allow users to snub off a load. It also redirects the rope allowing the user to operate the Port-a-wrap without being underneath the load. Both the small (601N for 5/8” rope) and large (601LN for ¾” rope) have a 2000 pound working load limit.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
|Product Name:||Port-A-Wrap XL|
|Material:||Nickle Plated Steel|
|Max Rope Size:||7/8" Rope|
|Made In USA?:||Yes|
Buckingham Port-A-Wrap (DOWNLOAD)
Instructions & Warnings
Other fine products
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair