This BuckLimiter™ features a Super Fabric Wear Guard to prevent premature wear when used on lattice structures. It also has Dyneema polymer fiber 1″ webbing that is up to 15x stronger than steel and is resistant to moisture, abrasions, UV light, and chemicals. Features a tag covering that protects the tag through everyday use.
- Triple locking aluminum carabiner with 3600 lb. gate and tie back locking snap 3618 with 5,000 lb. gate load.
- Has an aluminum alloy construction inside and out while both the mechanism and housing is made of corrosion-resistant alloy.
- A braking system that is designed for smooth consistent operation to prevent “jerky” lock-ups. A tangle-free swivel top adds to the mobility and a 7′ extension for an expanded work area.
- Only weighs 1.9 lbs.
- The 6008Q7 meets the ANSI Z359.14 standard and is marked to 310lbs with a Class B rating.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
|Product Name:||Tie Back BuckLimiter™ with Super Fabric|
|Material:||1" Dyneema Web|
|Connector / Housing:||Triple Action Carabiner - 5555S3|
|Gate Load:||3,600 lbs.|
|Connector / Webbing:||Steel Locking Snaphook -|
|Gate Load:||5,000 lbs.|
|Product Type:||Fall Arrest|
|User Weight Capacity:||310 lbs; Class B rating.|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
TRAINING - Retractable Lifeline Inspection (DOWNLOAD)
Instructions & Warnings
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair