The BuckLag™ was designed with ease and efficiency for linemen in mind. The BuckLag™ allows you to securely store lags while climbing and like Buckingham’s staple sticks, the BuckLag™ will allow you to be more efficient when placing lags on a pole by allowing you to place and start lags without the need to keep handling the hardware. Easily used with both hammers as well as battery operated tools.
Replacement sleeves for the BuckLag™ can be found here (6401S)
- Holds 20 1/4” lags.
- Reduces hammer injuries by removing hands and fingers from impact area.
- Ideal for those wearing rubber gloves and unable to easily grip lags.
- Easily used with both hammers as well as battery operated tools.
- 1/2″ storage hole for securing to body belt via Buck Gated Handline Carrier (2402G) or Heavy Duty Gated Handline Carrier™ (2402GH).
**Orders received by 12:00/Noon ET ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon ET ship next business day.
|Attachment Hole:||1/2" diameter|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair