Dual Lanyard Fall Arrest Systems allow the user to be continually attached to the structure starting from the ground, all the way to the top of the structure and back down to the ground; keeping you safe every step of the way. Features:
- Aluminum hardware and weighs in at only 5 lbs.
- Aluminum pelican hooks have a 2 1/2" gate opening that can be attached to steel lattice.
- The elastic core reduces the length of each leg a full 18" when fully relaxed reducing trip hazards and tangling.
- Rescue loops aid in rescue without putting another worker in danger.
- 6’ overall length.
*Meets Arc Flash requirements in ASTM F887 and OSHA 1926.954 as well as ANSI 3600 lb. gate strength requirements.
**Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
|Product name||LIGHTWEIGHT ‘Y’ LANYARD|
|Number of Legs||2|
|Connector Type||Aluminum Pelican Hooks/SnapHook|
|Material Type||Nylon Web|
|Red Wear Center||no|
|User Weight Capacity||Max Capacity- 350lbs.|
|Product Type||Fall Protection|
|Standards||ANSI Z359.13-9, ASTM F887-13, and OSHA Electric Arc Performance Requirements.|
|Made in USA?||Yes|
Instructions & Warnings
Other fine products
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair