*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
The BuckSkinner™ is an ergonomically designed dual handle skinning knife designed and patented by a Journeyman Lineman that is constructed to strip wire quickly, easily, and safely.
*Order 7095R for it to include an accessory ring.
The BuckSkinner™ advantages include:
- Ergonomically designed grips and a convex edge that cuts the jacket not the conductor.
- Ability to strip outer jackets on overhead or underground cables up to 2 inches in diameter.
- Sharpens like any other edge.
- Ideal for stripping cable in any position.
- Dual handle design to strip wire quickly, easily, and safely with less fatigue.
- Comfortable finger guards to prevent user lacerations.
- User can flip over the BuckSkinner™ and use it with one hand like a regular hook knife to do end connections.
|Handle Material:||Molded Rubber|
|Handle Length:||Two 4" Handles|
|Made in USA:||Yes|
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair