The BuckLaunch™ was specially developed to give you the ability to safely launch throw weights in an efficient, accurate, and safe manner. We know how tough it can be to accurately get your line into the canopy, especially when using the hand tossing method.
The BuckLaunch™ (1027G) comes with a base pole & extension pole. Use PN: 1027GH to order head only or for a replacement head.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
The BuckLaunch™ also goes great with Buckingham’s rooftop fall protection system and makes the linemen’s life much easier. Manufactured here in the USA the BuckLaunch™ gives you a reliable product that was designed to be easily workable.
- Heights of over 100’ can be achieved in a safe and accurate manner.
- May also be used to efficiently pull fiber drops in rural areas.
- Unlike other related products on the market, the BuckLaunch™ pouch and tubing are easily replaced and can be replaced in less than 20 seconds.
- The BuckLaunch™ is easily attached to fiberglass poles. Must be used with heavy-duty grade poles.
|Product Name:||The BuckLaunch|
|Pole Length:||4' W/Extension|
|Pouch Pocket Material:||Vinyl|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair