The BuckEscape™ kit is an after fall self-rescue system that was designed as an energy-absorbing lanyard that has the capabilities to provide a worker with the ability to perform a self-rescue from a disabled Arial bucket or if the worker is ejected from the bucket and is suspended from their lanyard. The kit also features built-in suspension trauma steps to alleviate pressure during the self-rescue process. Check out the video of the system in use below or click here.
For one-time use lanyard order 6+R+R115R2S2.
For descender kit order 302AF-65.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
A self-rescue system (302AF-65) unit that features:
- Descender made of light-weight aircraft grade aluminum features an anti-panic braking system, which will stop the descent if the user releases or compresses the handle of the descender all the way, making this the go-to product for all your self-rescue situations.
- 65’ (19.8 m) of compact TVAC descent line measuring only ¼” (6.8mm) and stands up to heat on long descents.
- 3,600 lb. rated gate aluminum snap hook.
- 3,600 lb. rated gate aluminum carabiner.
- This product has a user weight limit of 130 to 310 lbs. (59 to 140 kg) when fully equipped.
- Tested to Requirements of ANSI Z359.4
**Note: Bag Material withstands 40cal/cm2 electric arc exposure.
BuckEscape™ Lanyard (6+R+R115R2S2):
The BuckEscape™ rescue lanyard is a one-time use energy absorbing lanyard with a shock pack that features an aluminum snap hook on each end for use with a full-body harness with a dorsal attachment.
- The shock pack will deploy the internal contents around 600 lbs. of applied force, but in the case that not enough force was applied a strap is provided that will allow you to deploy the internal contents yourself.
- The internal contents consist of a bent D-ring, 2 relief ladder straps and a relief ladder adjustment strap to ascend yourself into the ladder straps, minimizing suspension trauma.
|Product Name:||BuckEscape™ Kit|
|Kit Weight:||7.23 lbs.|
|Kit Applicable Standards:||ANSI Z359.4|
|Kit Weight Limit:||310 lbs. 140 kg.|
|Made in the USA?||Yes|
|Rope:||6.8 mm (1/4") TVac Rope, 6.8 mm T-Vac is a high strength specialty cord that features a Technora sheath and nylon core.|
|MBS:||3,619 lb. / 16.1kN|
|Connector:||3,600 lb. rated gate aluminum locking snap hook (1718)|
|MBS:||3,035 lb. / 13.5 kN.|
|Connector:||3,600 lb. rated gate aluminum carabiner (5555S4)|
|Part Name:||BuckEscape™ Replacement Bag|
|Internal Tie-off Loop:||Yes|
|Bag Material:||11oz. Navajo FR fabric|
|Attachment Type:||Fastener Loops (4)|
|Closure Type:||Hook/Loop & Snaps|
|Energy Absorbing Lanyard|
|Product Name:||BuckEscape™ Lanyard|
|Outer Material:||1" Nylon and Navajo FR fabric|
|Inner Material:||1" Nylon Web|
|Shock Pack Length:||16"|
|Protector Type:||11 oz Navajo FR Fabric|
|Red Wear Center:||Yes|
|Primary Attachment Type:||Locking Snaphook|
|Primary Attachment Material:||Aluminum|
|Standards:||ANSI Z359.13 & ASTM F887 Electric Arc Flash|
|Made in the USA?:||Yes|
Instructions & Warnings
Click Here to Download (Download)
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair