- Stretch cord surrounded by tubular nylon webbing
- Lock stitching at both ends for extra security
- Twist locking aluminum carabiner
- Adjustable tool loop
- Maximum safe working capacity: 15 lbs.
- Length: 38 in – 51 in.
- Helps prevent injuries to workers below due to dropped tools.
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- NOT for fall arrest.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
Dropping tools at height is serious, save yourself the worry of dropping a tool with the Buck Tool Tether lanyard that keeps your tools secured and close to you. Expands smoothly with the user's reach to reduce fatigue and contracts easily to the original length when not in use. Helps workers prevent injury, damage, and lost productivity from dropped tools.
|Product Name||Buck Tool Tether|
|Material||Tubular webbing w/ bungee|
|Max Capacity||15.0 lbs|
|Connector||Twist Lock Aluminum Carabiner|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
Other fine products
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair