New BUCKLUBE™ specially formulated for cleaning, lubricating and maintaining hardware & rubber goods.
Note: Buckingham products should be lubricated weekly or as often as required to maintain smooth operation. Liberally spray surface to be cleaned and wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
Non-ﬂammable formula / high dielectric strength (22kv)
For industrial use only.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If inhaled or ingested, please call 1-800-255-3924 immediately.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
Uses & Features:
- Cleaning solvent & lubricant for metals, plastics & rubber
- Protects against oxidation & corrosion caused by moisture & UV rays
- Non-ﬂammable formula / high dielectric strength (22kv)
- Leaves a thin coat of silicone lubricant (will NOT harm EPDM rubber)
- Removes bloom from rubber goods
- If inhaled or ingested, please call 1-800-255-3924 immediately.
|Product Name||BUCK LUBE|
|Volume||12 oz can|
|For use on||Metals, Plastics, Rubber|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
Bucklube Extinguishing Video
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair