The BuckOhm™ BuckTriever™ features all-dielectric hardware, molded after Buckingham’s BuckTriever (603S8Q211) retrieval harness.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
This full-body harness was developed to be used in conjunction with Buck’s Manhole rescue lifeline kits (105Q1-30 or 105Q2-30) and Confined space retrieval (5003) systems. This harness features 3 reflective retrieval loops located across the back. Two additional reflective loops located on the hips to maneuver the injured worker into a better position for rescue. Web loop at sternum can be used for self-rescue or used with rope/cable grabs/ascenders.
- 9KV dielectric hardware.
- Lightweight, comfortable, breathable, and most importantly, functional back pad.
- Web loops at dorsal and sternal locations.
- Quick Connect legs straps for easy donning.
- 2 reflective loops at hips.
- Back/shoulder pad provides comfort and ease when donning.
- Harness comes w/an energy-absorbing lanyard breakaway attachment (ensure ANSI compliance if removing back pad) & leg strap retainers to use if needed.
|Product Name:||The BuckOhm™ BuckTriever™|
|Hardware:||9KV Dilectric Hardware|
|Leg Strap:||Dielectric Quick Connect|
|Dorsal Attachment:||Nylon Web Reflective Strap|
|Shoulder/Leg Pad Type:||Padding|
|Size:||Small – X-Large|
|Body Belt Attachment:||No|
|User Weight Capacity:||130 – 310 lbs.|
|Standards:||ASTM F887, ANSI Z359|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair