Buckingham Friction Savers feature spliced eyes and either aluminum or steel rings that allow for an easy installation and retrieval from the ground.
Model 59 is an anodized aluminum ring friction saver.
Model 59S is a steel ring friction saver.
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
- Less bend radius.
- Less friction (easier to climb).
- Reduced wear to a rope.
- Can be used as a false crotch. Rated for human support only.
- Adjustable when used with a prusik.
Reasons to use a Friction Saving Device:
- Saves Tree and rope from the cambium scalding friction abrasion.
- Reduces the amount of surface wear and grit forced into critical lines.
- Reduces energy required to ascend rope when body thrusting.
- Greatly enhances friction hitch response during movement and especially descent.
|Product Name:||Rope Friction Saver|
|Material:||BRW Streak Rope|
|End 1 Ring Size:||1 1/8"|
|End 2 Ring Size:||1 7/8"|
|Ring Material:||Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum/Steel|
|Weight Rating:||5,000 lbs.|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair