Buckingham’s EZ Squeeze™ featuring a Levergrab™ and our newest Tough Rope™.
Bucks new wear-resistant TrebleKern Tough Rope™ is constructed with an energy-absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner cover (red wear indicator), and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer cover that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard!
Features steel locking snap hooks as body belt connectors, in place of carabiners.
- The New EZ Squeeze™ also features a Loop Handle on the outer strap that provides a more ergonomic position for the user’s hands while ascending or descending.
- The EZ Squeeze™ handle has now been improved by reinforcing the handle to provide more rigidity, which makes ascending and descending easier.
- The new design & placement provides user with easier lateral movement by preventing rope from coming in contact with the handle.
- This improvement also moves the handle forward putting your hands more in-line, which closely simulates the old feeling of “hitchhiking.”
- Through use of the patented Levergrab™, the EZ Squeeze™ features easy one-handed adjustment of the inner rope strap, and based on user’s preference, can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap.
- One disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Easily used by right or left-handed users.
- Red warning center to facilitate visual inspection for excessive wear.
- 3600 lbf. gate rated hardware.
*Because of its numerous available configurations, the EZ Squeeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs.
*This unit is rated for a 350 lb. user when fully equipped and is manufactured, tested, and inspected to meet the applicable requirements of the ASTM F887 standard.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
The New Lightweight Design EZ Squeeze™ offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction capabilities and easy one-handed outer strap adjustment through the use of Buckingham’s patented Leverjust™ with the New BuckHorn™ Adjustment Lever. This new component allows EZ length adjustment of the outer strap, without the need for the user to remove their weight from the device. With just a flick of the wrist, users can adjust the strap in and just tapping the BuckHorn™ to adjust out.
|Product Name:||EZ Squeeze™ with Tough Rope™|
|Body Belt Connector Type:||Locking Snaphooks|
|Body Belt Connector Material:||Steel|
|Inner Strap Length:||70″|
|Inner Strap Material:||TrebleKern Tough Rope™|
|Inner Adjustment Type:||Aluminum RopeGrab™|
|Outer Strap Length:||44″|
|Outer Strap Material:||Neoprene Impregnated Nylon|
|Outer Strap Adjustment Type:||Aluminum WebGrab™|
|Pole Size:||Up to class H6 70′ pole & 70″ Circumference|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Standards:||ASTM F887-11 / OSHA 1926.502|
|Made In USA:||Yes|
SuperSqueeze™ & EZ Squeeze™ Instructions & Warnings
Body Belts & Positioning Straps
SuperSqueeze™ Serration Grips
Positioning Device with WebGrab™
SuperSqueeze™ / EZ Squeeze™ Replacement Parts
EZ Squeeze Product Review (DOWNLOAD)
Introducing The EZ Squeeze (DOWNLOAD)
The EZ Squeeze Retrofit Kit (DOWNLOAD)
TRAINING - EZ Squeeze (DOWNLOAD)
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair