Buckingham’s retro leg pads provide users with an option to add leg pads to an existing/new harness or saddle. Buckingham’s retro line of pads provide a functional, comfortable, breathable and lightweight option for an existing/new harness or saddle that you may want to add pads too. Buckingham also provides an option for a retro fit back pad (K9Retro). You can easily retrofit these leg pads onto any Buckingham harness or saddle (and most other manufacturer’s as well).
- Heavy duty snaps keep back pad securely attached to your harness or saddle.
- Makes retrofitting your current harness or saddle a breeze.
- Made of a cotton/nylon blend with high-density thermoformed foam inner.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements and ANSI Z359 when used with an equivalently rated harness. Meets OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii).
- Universal in size.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
|Product Name:||Buckingham Retro Leg pad|
|Compatibility||All Buckingham harnesses/Saddles (& most other manufacturer’s)|
|Back Pad Width:||4 1/2″|
|Weight:||3 oz.(Each) 6oz. (Pair)|
|Material:||Cotton/Nylon blend with high-density Thermoformed foam|
|Attachment Type:||Hook & Loop w/Snaps|
|Standards:||Meets or exceeds ASTM F887, ANSI Z359, & NFPA 2112|
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair