Whether it’s using the BuckLink Sling to rig an Ox Block or pulling wire and holding it up on a cross arm, this product is the ultimate daisy chain style anchor sling that should be found on every truck across America due to its endless uses. The BuckLink is made from 100% lightweight Dyneema material and each loop is rated to 5,000 lbs. With 16 loops, users can adjust the BuckLink sling to form a rated anchor of any size and help tackle any situation or need they encounter while in the field.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
- One journeyman lineman uses the BuckLink™ Sling to lift projected phases with a material handler. The BuckLink™ is perfect for this because the user can easily choose the length to fit their ideal situation without having to worry about the strength of each web loop.
- Great for use in conjunction with a ribbon hoist.
- Allows you to set a transformer in line with a slightly tilted pole by offsetting the sling.
- Now stitched using a new smaller ½” x 1 ¼” stitch pattern, making the sling more flexible.
- MBS. Ratings when new:
- Straight: 5,000 lbf.
- Choked: 5,000 lbf.
- Basket: 10,000 lbf.
- Not to be used for fall restraint or fall protection.
|Product Name:||BuckLink™ Sling|
|Length:||6' ft. long. (Refer to 1711 Specs for hardware)|
|Width:||(Refer to 1711 Specs for hardware)|
|Material:||Dyeema (sling), Dropped forged Steel (Snap)|
|Diameter of Eye:||0.87" in (1711 Snap)|
|Gate Opening Capacity:||0.80" in (1711 Snap)|
|Gate Strength:||4,990.56lbs. (22.2KN) (1711 Snap)|
|Breaking Strength:||10,116lbs (45KN) (1711 Snap)|
|Weight Rating:||5,000 lbs individual rated loops|
|Standards:||EN362-2004, ANSI/ASSE Z359.12-2009, CSA Z259.12-01 ∓ CSA Z259.12-11 (1711 Snap)|
|Other:||Allows user to attach anywhere along the length to form a rated anchor of any size needed|
Instructions & Warnings
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair