Buckingham’s newly designed, patent-pending bucket hook can fit up to a 2 ½” bucket lip and now features a tool tether connection eye. The tether connection eye allows for the Buck Tool Tether 600071 to be attached for extra tool fall protection. Tool tether is 51” in length.
Order PN 2410T to order bucket hook with tool tether (600071) included.
Gated version available by ordering (2410G/2410GT)
Tether Connection Eye is rated as an ANSI 121 Anchor Attachment, when properly attached to the bucket and when used with an ANSI 121 rated tool tether (Buckingham PN 600071 Tool Tether). The duo hooks on the inside are great for storing extra slings, blocks, tools, etc.
ANSI 121 – American National Standard for Dropped Object Prevention Solutions
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
The bucket hook features an outside hook with a 2 ½” hook opening and a 40 lb. WLL (3:1 safety factor), two inside accessory hooks with a 15 lb. WLL (3:1 safety factor), and a ¾” inside opening.
For replacement gate order 2410G1.
|Fits:||Bucket with 2-1/2" Lip|
|Outside Hook:||40 lbs|
|Inside Accessory Hooks||15 lbs|
|Tether Connection Eye||
8lbs. Tool max tether length of 51"
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair