Buckingham’s Small Staple Stick is used for installing utility staples. Load the staple stick or multiple sticks and get quick and easy access to your staples while working a pole.
When storing the staple stick, the ½” diameter attachment hole located in the end of the staple stick is designed to allow the stick to be stored on a Buckingham Gated Handline Carrier (2402G) or a BuckTender (2404). Standard carabiners will also suffice if attached to an approved point on a user’s body belt or full body harness.
- Holds 12 staples of varying diameter (0.140” – 0.150”) up to 7/8” wide.
- Protects gloves and fingers when hammering staples.
- Prevents staples from being dropped or flying when staples are not hit square.
- Convenient ½” attachment hole for storing.
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
Large Staple Stick (holds 10 larger sized staples). Order: 574L
|Product Name:||Small Staple Stick|
|Staple Compatibility:||(0.140” – 0.150” Dia.) up to 7/8” wide.|
|Attachment Hole Diameter:||0.5"|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Other fine products
- New Products
- TY'S HOT CORNER 🔥 🔥 🔥
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Tree Climbers
- Climber Accessories
- Friction Management
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket Truck Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair